Finding and Booking a hotel is just a hectic job sometimes. Especially in a specific place where i would love to go and i have never been there before. But here are some clues on how to find the best one and enjoy the stay.
What is the best way to Find a Hotel for your need?
Here we go now. There are ways to find a hotel for your need. But all depends on why you need to find it, budget, location and who you will stay with. See bellow recommended means
- Locally. If you are planning to stay in a local hotel in your city. For example you are staying in Nairobi and the hotel is located in Nairobi, or the nearest city, just take your time go and visit the hotel physically and have the feel before the real time for stay. Don’t rely on calls and online Photos sometimes are deceptive.
- Internationally. Look for a proper platform like booking.com, tripadvisor.com and search for the hotel, once you have found the one you like, check the reviews what people say about it, check location, call the hotel and hear them what they say, ask them about weather, what features you want, Country policies, and all other related costs.
Reasons for Finding a Hotel
There are very known reasons why someone is searching for a hotel or when a person needs accommodation away from home. And these reasons will always guide you in the process. There is no way you can just start searching. For example “best hotels in Dar es salaam” without any reason behind. Here is the secret. In order to find the perfect hotel for you, you need to understand the reason why you need it, fore-instance :
- Finding a hotel in order to plan for your vacation
- You are searching a hotel for official use ( Might include meetings)
- You want it for an Emergence ( going for funeral, home maintenance)
What should you know before booking a hotel?
Do you think having money and knowing which hotel to go will make your stay there enjoyable? Big NO. There are a lot of things you need to be aware off in order to make your stay memorable, for example
- Who you will stay with. When planning to go for a vacation its better to know whether you are going with your partner, friends, alone, or with your family (including Kids). If you are going with the family for-example, before booking you need to make sure the location is conducive for kids, with features like kitchen, swimming pool for kids, and kids play ground.
Vacation with Kids
- Booking a hotel for official use, its also better to make sure there are some important features like, a meeting room, or a conference hall, less noise/ cool place, and the place that is easily accessible.
- Your budget. In order to enjoy your stay there you need to be careful with the budget. Make sure the hotel accommodation cost does interfere with the budget for other related costs e.g for Food and Drinks
- Understand other related Costs e.g price for Drinks and food. Do not underestimate other costs. Because they might also ruin your happiness during the stay. And be aware if there is anything that is provided for free, like Transport from the Airport to the Hotel or from the Hotel to Airport. You need to know all these before booking.
In a glance knowing the reason for finding a hotel, having enough arranged budget, understanding who you will stay with and what you need the hotel to have for your stay. All these will help you to choose the best place to stay and enjoy.
Photo Credits: Pixabay